Return / Refund Policy
There may be times when you will need to return an item purchased from us. Our Returns Policy is designed to assist you with your return. The benefits given by our Returns Policy are in addition to other rights and remedies you may have as a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL).
At Rugler we want to ensure you love the items you purchase. If you have changed your mind on a purchase we will exchange your item, provide an exchange card or refund your original method of payment provided that:
· You may return your unused rug(s) in its original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt. We do not entertain returns after this 14 days period.
· Return postage costs will be at your expense, unless the item(s) returned is faulty or not as ordered.
· We encourage you to return your parcel via registered or traceable postal services as all returned parcels remain the responsibility of the purchaser until received by Rugler.
· Rugler items purchased on any third part website cannot be returned directly to Rugler, items must be returned as per The Third Party Websites’ returns policy.
· Items on sale will be subjected to exchange only.
· We operate on very low margins, hence we do not encourage customers to adopt a "buy to try" approach.
You pay the postage for sending and receiving the item(s) keeping in mind that we may dispatch your item from overseas (depending upon your item of choice) because we may not have that item in our local stock.
• The item is in original saleable condition
• If you receive a damaged item, RUGLER will assist you in receiving a replacement or refund as quickly as possible - at no cost to you.
• If there is minor damage to the packaging, please indicate as such when you sign for the shipment.
• In the unlikely event that you find your product to be damaged upon opening it please notify RUGLER
• Please notify RUGLER of any damages on the product or packaging within 3 days of receipt
If you are not able to comply with these requirements, Rugler reserves the right to refuse an exchange or refund on change of mind items. Rugler will not accept a bank statement as proof of purchase.
Any items returned as part of a Hot Sale or any other promotion will be refunded or exchanged at the paid discounted price or as the percentage price calculated by Rugler, not the original full price.